Tuesday, May 20, 2008

1987 Livingston College Yearbook




Debra Holston O'Neal, LC'87 attended Reunion Weekend and participated in a short discussion with LAA annual meeting participants about her undergraduate experiences at Livingston.
She sent a follow-up email:

I have a LC yearbook from 1987 and Martin Dickerson indicated he has a yearbook from his class. I pulled mine out and there is a photo of the Livingston Medium folks and one person is holding up what appears to be a yearbook for the class of 1978 (I scanned a copy of my cover and the picture of an student holding the '78 book).

There may have been a gap in time, but it appears that LC has a history of caputuing student life and the graduating class via the year book. I suggestion for next years reunion...ask alumni to bring their year book or some photos to the luncheon event. Pictures speak volumes to the memories we all have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I was a freshman @ LC in
1987. Pretty cool to see this!